Thank you Evolving Ruminations for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ (which I have received previously so I won’t be doing another post on that but thank you so much!) and the ‘Liebster Award’. I’m very grateful and I am so glad that you like my blog. Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog. (I’ve done it on this post)
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you: again thank you so much Evolving Ruminations.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Oh wait and I forgot you’ve got to nominate people!
Now here’s the hard part… 11 random facts (I’ll try to make it different from my previous ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ post):
- I love chocolate. Like L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y.
- 5 Seconds of Summer are my boys.
- (Damn this is so hard) my favourite book is Harry Potter.
- ‘She’s The Man’ is one of my favourite films and the reason I say one is because I have loads.
- Ed Sheeran’s music is life. (I’m listening to him right now whilst writing)
- I cried when at the end of Allegiant (third and final book of Divergent).
- The first band I listened to was McFly.
- I like baking. Okay I don’t know if I’ve said that before but now you know.
- I’ve had dreams of working for Marvel which is weird or being a scientist like the ones in Marvel movies.
- When I was younger apparently I swung my Nan’s cat around by the tail. Now that I think about it I was such a horrible kid.
- I hate horror movies. They creep me out.
Answers to 11 questions: 1. What is your favourite dessert?
2. What’s the longest you’ve slept at a stretch?
- Probably 15 hours.
3. Name at least 3 books that have impacted you (bonus points for why).
- Harry Potter – it gives me hope, taught me to be brave and has shown me the value of friendship.
- Divergent – taught me to be brave and live my life. Plus It has inspired me to have my very own bucket list.
4. What activity do you find most therapeutic?
- Listening to music.
5. What is your favourite colour and the least favourite?
- I honestly have no idea. But I love black, grey, blue, red … a lot of colours. I don’t have a least favourite.
6. Name one song that you find timeless.
- Too many but I’d probably say an Ed Sheeran song.
7. What is your biggest achievement in life and why?
- I don’t think I’ve got one. Yeah I’m pretty useless.
8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Make the world a peaceful place to live in e.g. no wars…
9. What are the top places you want to visit?
- America, Australia, Argentina, Spain, Italy. I’d want to travel around the world someday.
10. If there is one thing that you would desperately want to do right now, what would that be?
- Go zip lining.
11. Last but not the least, why did you decide to blog?
- I participated in a summer course which required me to write and post and inspired me to create a blog.
11 questions for my nominees:
- When did you create your blog and what/who inspired you?
- If you could have one thing in the world what would it be?
- Have you ever had any pets? If so, what?
- The funniest thing you have ever done?
- Do you like reading? If yes, what’s your favourite book?
- What’s your favourite film? Why?
- If you could visit one place in the world where would it be?
- You’re dream job?
- Your favourite pastime activity?
- Your most precious item?
- And finally… You’re most embarrassing moment?